Saturday, March 31, 2007

Welcome to the Gaybourhood

I know it was a comment made in passing last time, but it's true - Leah and I bought a condo. But not a condo condo, more like a little slice of Toronto history, built in 1908, in the heart of the gay village, one of the best hoods in the city. Wanna see some pics? ok.

Hideous lime green kitchen. The door leads to a tiny (like 4 sq.ft) patio...


Sax not included.


Count the windows!


Huuuuuuuuuuuuggggeeeee!!!!


This pics of the bedroom are kinda blah, so I'll spare you those...BUT NICE HUH? I'm hella stoked. We take posession July 1st. It's old and colorful and full of character and 'good energy', as the current-soon-to-be-former owner told us. I think it'll suit our couple+cat life jes'perfect. It'll cut my commute to work in half, gives Leah a more direct route to her job, and puts us smack-dab in the middle of all the excitement of downtown. I'll miss my current house and roomie Caitlin dearly - it's been so nice to have family around and support when I need it, but growing up means moving ahead, and this is a step I'm happy and excited to take.

Things keep coming up Eli.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That place looks GORGEOUS. Congrats!

April 03, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger frenchy said...

oh wow, that place really is gorgeous.

but is it ok that i'm feeling a bit jealous/in awe of how grown up you too are? i mean, buying a CONDO. whoa. xo.

April 06, 2007 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home