Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't be shy.

This is gonna be another one of them RANDOM-type blogs. I'm not feeling too...wordy today.

Spektrum RULES.



That video might be the sexiest thing I've seen in months.

Well, Shortbus came close. Hot. Movie. Whoah.


Alas, this is totally not sexy:


That's right. You're looking at a "Scare-d-Cat", courtesy of the Minnesota Association of Rogue Taxidermists. Well, to be specific, the cat is made by this fine lady. The things people do with their time, huh?

I mean, you could just write poetry about a fictional redneck trapped on an island. I'm seriously obsessing over LOST lately. I don't know what it is about the show that keeps me so hooked. The degree of that hooked-ness is irrelevant now; the show is on hiatus until February.

What else am I doing with MY time? Well, this Saturday I hope to do some mad dubsteppin' at the Subtrac party. I've been L.O.V.I.N.G. dubstep this year, and so I'm particularly stoked to go hear it like it's meant to be heard. Loud & heavy, stomach-churning basslines that make you wiggle from the inside out. The motto of Subtrac is, "...devoted to paying homage to a frequency register of 100hz and below.
Dead set on transforming the GTA and southern Ontario area into a North American hotbed for Dubstep music."

Yeah, I'm down.

2 Comments:

Blogger frenchy said...

*so* obsessed with Lost these days too, although i'm still on season 2. but oh my. sayid (said?) is my new fictional boyfriend.

November 26, 2006 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shortbus is so amazing isn't it. i was moved to tears on my walk home.

lost though? i totally don't get it. i just can't get into at all...

November 27, 2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home