Friday, November 17, 2006

lern 2 reed.



There's reading to be done, and YOU are just the person to do it.

Archie Archibald's top 5 most painful things ever. Gold.

Michelle the awesome says "fuck Blogger." Wordpress looks pretty nice, I must say.

Derelict is mad about shit, too.

I have two Connors in my life.
One takes pictures.
One listens to music.

Leah really likes this blog.

W.
T.
F.
Palmsout is opening a fuckin' STORE? Rad.

Y'know who's got the best podcast/radio show, perhaps ever? Guess. Sheri spent a long time in NYC bragging about how amazing it was, and how everyone is an instant fan. A brief spat of ego sent me seeking out the Halloween edition where JR & I got interviewed on the patio of Cafe Mogador, and I've been listening to her show all day. It's so fucking good.

I kinda forgot how Sheri escaped to NYC on a bus with nothing but a bag of clothes and $5 and survived in NYC for almost 3 years. She had good stories. Peep her shit if you know what's good.

Y'know what's also good?
The weekend.
Have a good one, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home