Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wipeout



I could talk about how busy I've been with work, or how little rest I feel like I've got this week. The sleeplessness is only bound to continue this weekend.

Or I could tell you about this amazing blog that digs on interface design elements, or this band I totally can't stop listening to, or something that's eating my time for breakfast.

I might talk about The Hood Internet, which is the illest shit this week...or how every day brings us closer to skateboard season, or how the young friend Rollie is ownin' the front page of Pitchfork today!

I could do all that, but you might pull an Arnie.


And then I'd feel bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well now i have something to do today linky mclinkerson. <3

April 20, 2007 8:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 21, 2007 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home