Monday, May 08, 2006

once, twice, 12 times an asshole.

Remember Paul?

He's back with a fucking vengence, shitting and pissing all over one of only two stalls in the washroom on my floor. The icing on the cake: he did it twice, in one day. As in, he went to wreck it once, then came BACK, and sat and wallowed in his OWN shit and piss, then shit and piss AGAIN, ALL OVER THE PLACE!! What do you do with a guy who is SO disrespectful that he can't keep his shit together, LITERALLY?!

Too Old.
jee-zus.

I have lots on my mind today.


I've been working like a powerhouse, confirming shows left right and gaddam center.
Like...this guy:


with...these dudes:


neat, huh?

-------------



Tonight I saw a fascinating and saddening film: Why We Fight.

I haven't quite got my thoughts together on it. I just got back from seeing it, and my mind is swirling with anger, doubt and...well honestly, shock. I knew the US government and the private sector were incestuous to the highest degree, but holy fuck. Go see it. Really.

Sorry if this post lacked substance...it's been a challenging day.
Read this, and you'll understand where the movie starts and ends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasn't going to comment on PAUL, but i have to.
seriously, eli. someone has to DO something about that shit. literally. not only is it totally disrespectful for him to be making that mess, whether he is ill or incontinent, he should know better (especially if he's of sound mind enough to still be working)...but it is HUGE health risk to all of you and that is totally NOT fucking COOL. someone needs to say something to you boss, let them handle it in a quasi-professional way and that's that. fuck. i would lose it. like, it makes me mad just THINKING about that happening to me. once is too much and this has been bugging me since i read it. i'm sorry you have to deal with that. *shudder*

May 12, 2006 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i read this : http://bobbleheadhillbilly.blogspot.com/2006/06/is-it-like-this-everywhere.html
i thought of you, eli. : )

June 08, 2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home