Monday, April 24, 2006

happy monday(s).

I've worked for 14 days in a row. I'm tired. I don't even know what to write about... is it WORTH it to update you all? do you even care?

Leah and I have been playing house. We're house-sitting in the north end, being all domestic-like. We share a car, a bike, a skateboard (I must say I'm particularly impressed by her seemingly-natural skateboarding skills), dog-walking duties and dinner making. We tolerate eachother's music (though I have yet to reveal my secret love of Malefaction. In due time.) It's nice. I've tried living with girlfriends before, with mixed results...this feels good though, like it's something...I could get used to. This house is nice - friends of ours live here, and are vacationing in the Domincan. It feels well lived in, built up how they like, with fine lines between shared spaces and personal; even the dog has its own areas.

The point is, I like it.

holy crap.

Jesse Sherburne gets mad props.

Mods VS. Rockers By Jesse Sherburne.


Ah, that's what this can be. A props blog.

Props to...the Ladytron kids, Mira & Reuben, who were super cool and nice and fun to hang out with yesterday afternoon. They played good...songs. I'll leave it at that. And how about props to Keith Muthafuckin King, who I miss, but is making my day today with funny multiblogs. Talking about Keith is reminding me of this art show:

We went to go see it at this toy store called Magic Pony. Here's a couple of pieces from the show...



cool huh?
Y'know what else is gets props?

This great BLOG.
These amazing SCULPTURES.
This crazy ARTICLE.
This insane VISION OF THE FUTURE.
This fascinating FLICKR SEARCH THINGY!
and finally...
This amazing BAND.
thanks for tuning in.

2 Comments:

Blogger frenchy said...

look at you being all domestic, aww. living with someone is super hard, so i think it's great that you two are having a good go of it.

also, those cat images are amazing.
xo.

April 25, 2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best blogwhore for miles around!

April 28, 2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home