Wednesday, August 16, 2006

beware of lazr legs.

My brain is a bit tapped out. Shambalha hit me in the face like a nerf bat. A good, swift bonk to the head. I'll report on that later.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Linkgasm time.

Everything you ever needed, or wanted to be.

Do it with your hands.

Listen. Learn. Love.

Enjoy.
Ciao for now, friends.

ps: I found a place to live in Toronto! It's at St. Clair & Glenholme...anyone know the area? Check it! MUTHAFUCKIN CHALKBOARD WALL! (yallz have no idea how long I've wanted one of those.)


4 Comments:

Blogger sharky said...

chalkboards are so awesome.

i've always wanted one on a refrigerator.

August 16, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger michelle. said...

i'm coming to visit and colour on your chalkboard wall-whether i'm invited or not!

August 18, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Luisa said...

Eli! That place is so beautiful. We will really miss you but now that you have a chalkboard wall, I won't worry so much.

: ) Lisa

August 18, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger frenchy said...

rad apartment!!

September 02, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home