Friday, July 21, 2006

boom bip beep bop



The other night we sat on the footbridge, smoked a joint and tried to remember the words to all the musicals we loved when we were kids. My dad was an actor, so theatre and musicals were a big part of my life growing up...we sang from Annie, Sound of Music and Grease...giggling incessantly at our lack of ability to remember any words.

It made me realize something.

I am having what might be the best summer of my life. I'm happy as a clam, so in love it's almost nauseating, enjoying amazing times with good, close friends - old and new. Motion Notion was a fucking blast. I'm SOOOO looking forward to Shambhala. My birthday totally ruled. I got some awesome gifts.

I'm off to Calgary this weekend to work/see the M. Ward show. I'm EXCITED. There is so much to look forward to in the coming months, including but hardly limited to:

-MSTRKRFT w/Juan Maclean!!
-Diplo w/CSS & Bonde De Role!!
-Final Fantasy in September.

Stoked, I am.
How's your summer going, friends?

2 Comments:

Blogger sharky said...

i work at capital ex. like a carnie.. but not really.. i work for a marketing company giving shit away. so im kinda a fake carnie.

July 23, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger frenchy said...

awesome!

my summer's pretty good so far. much better than last, that's for sure. i've got a job, i've got hot dates, i've got the beach and friends and memories of montreal. can't really complain.

July 26, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home