Tuesday, March 28, 2006

sometimes it rains, sometimes it hurricanes.



Above is the pagan symbol for chaos.
Wikipedia says:

Chaos derives from the Greek Χάος and typically refers to unpredictability. In the metaphysical sense, it is the opposite of law and order: unrestrictive, both creative and destructive.

Sometimes I feel like my life is like that, where I'm the middle, and I'm being pulled in a million different directions. One way is love, another is work, another is my past and my future...and another is the unpredictable direction.
In this case, that direction is east.

I haven't been east (except for my recent trip) in years...and now, by complete happenstance, I'm about to get on a plane tomorrow morning for four more days in Toronto, this time attending a conference on "Urban Youth Gangs & Violence", covering it for a radio show I used to host years ago called Youth Menace.

My vida is gaddam loca sometimes.
More road stories to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

youth menace! i used to tune in regularly! i forgot you used to do that show.
anyhow - i hope thing settle for you soon. i assumed things were WHOA...haven't heard from your lady friend in a while, i assumed right!

March 29, 2006 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home