Monday, March 13, 2006

RNDM2

rocking my socks right fucking now:

Tim Fite.

The DJ at Korova played his track "No Good Here", and I ran up and said "What the fuck is this!" and she replied "Tim Fite! It makes me cry it's so good!" Then I was in Vancouver and the girl at Red Cat Records wouldn't sell me her play copy 'cause it's too damn rad! What the fuck?! Who knew?!

Pop Sheep.

One of my favorite blogs of the moment - smart kids who listen to smart music.

Pink Mountaintops.

The Black Mountain Army can do no wrong. "Axis of Evol" is set to be one of my favorite releases of 2006. Plus they posted this bizzare little gem on their site:


A Conversation About Manawin

"Do you think he'll take it the wrong way if I try not to touch him?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, to be perfectly honest I find him a little repulsive."
"Most people do."
"...but I don't want his feelings to be hurt. I still consider him somewhat a friend."
"An untouchable friend?"
"That's correct."

With that they saw Manawin's trembling frame jolt past the front door of the cafe coupled with a loud sickly cry echoing the sound of a mother whale during the final seconds of birth.

"He'll never forgive us."
"Manawin rarely does... consider him a ghost and let him die."
"If I must then must I will. Goodbye Manawin."


and with that, I'm out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. the new Liars (as i was hoping/anticipating) is killing. the new TV on the Radio is illest shit.

-eric

March 14, 2006 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home