Wednesday, February 08, 2006

(rndm)

ran·dom (rndm)
adj.

1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.



photos by the fabulously talented (and not to mention, TALL) Ira Lee Anderson go show him some love.

my eyes have been bugging me lately.
they are sore, tired, dried out.
I feel like they are constantly watering, shedding their own protection.
it might be the stale air in my office.
or staring at a screen all day.

they itch. and make me sneeze. and my eyelashes stick together when it's cold out.

in other news, Beedogs are making my week. I'm working on a bunch of stuff for work right now that could RULE should it pan out. It's the frustrating/amazing part of my job is getting to work on things that MIGHT be and COULD be, if the right pieces fall into place - but I'm learning NOT to get excited about it until the final stages, because I know how volatile the industry is. Hell, look at Cat Power, for chrissakes. What a flake. Her agent must be PISSED.

It WAS snowing, but it's not now. I miss the snow. The REAL SNOW, not this lame shit that is dusting our streets. It's fuckin FEBRUARY, and it hasn't snowed more than 5 inches since before xmas. Last week when I was outside the Blackdog, this busker was like, "can we stop for a second and recognize that it is FEBRUARY right now? Seriously, people. Feb-ru-ar-ee."

We laughed. I've been doing that alot lately. I like making Leah laugh. It's such a nice sound. Sigh. I won't make you, my faithful readers, gag yourselves with spoons by going into the nitty gritty of my relationship, but I'll just say it's fun and interesting and new and growing. I'm happy. Well rested. Getting lots of work done. Enjoying time with friends. Trying to keep myself on an even keel.

ok I've avoided work long enough. it's 9:45 in the morning, the grumpy italian lawyer neighbour (yes, paul the shitter) is up and yelling already. Funny.

Oh yeah, while you're here, and about to leave, maybe choose one of these exits:

Exit to the left
Exit to the right
A hole in the ceiling
A trap door!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

And I've enjoyed laughing at you errrr with you, WITH you, over the last few months. We do have fun, don't we?

*puking*

February 08, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger michelle. said...

*BARF*

that's all, i just puked. everywhere. thanks eli, thanks a lot.

i'm not gonna eat for a week now because of you and leah and all your 'laughing'...god!

;)

February 09, 2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home